Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received in full. Payment must be made in USD/RMB. The conference organizer will not accept any bank charges associated with the transfer of money.
Please send the following fileds to the conference secretariat at email@example.com for successful registration confirmation.
- (1) THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PAPER (MS Word file and PDF file)
- (2) REGISTRATION FORM (Word)
- (3) SCANNED PAYMENT PROOF (.jpg etc.)
- (4) THE AGREEMENT OF PUBLICATION (Sign and scan)
- (5) THE EXCEL FORM ABOUT YOUR PAPERS DETAILS (.XLS)
If your paper or abstract is accepted, the REGISTRATION FORM will be announced to you with the Acceptance Letter.
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the item(s) you fit in.
|Regular||2000 RMB/350 USD|
|Additional Page(s)||300 RMB/50 USD/page|
|Participants||800 RMB/140 USD|
|More Hardcopy of Journal||400 RMB/70 USD/one|
(1) One regular registration can cover a paper within 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references normally, and if the length of the paper exceeds Four pages, the cost of each extra page is 50 US dollars/300 RMB.
(2)One article defaults to one Journal and the additional Journal be charged 400RMB per one.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references (it is unnecessary to submit a abstract in advance).
Full text papers (.pdf) will be accepted only by Electronic submission system OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
At least one author for each accepted final paper must attend to SEIEM and pre-register.
Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender's Side.
Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you cannot participate in the conference.
AUTHORS REGISTRATION and PARTICIPANTS FEE INCLUDE:
• Participation in the technical program
• Lunch (Dec.30)
• Conference bag and/or conference accessories
• Conference document (Journal on book)
• Coffee breaks
• Welcome reception
• Dinner (Dec.30)